australia dating - Wake up next to me tomorrow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

australia dating - Wake up next to me tomorrow

Post  Sunburyd on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:52 pm

Townsville-Thuringowa dating - You will beg for some more My name is Lea GRANADOS Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. Mackay free online dating christian singles Bundaberg dating Rockingham dating Nowra-Bomaderry online dating at this point in time, all I want is a good connection and good people to be with.. including good sexual relationships that fulfill whatever it is I need to fulfill. Peoole are interesting, so I want to know more people..if this sounds good send me something about u.. Hey fellas I'm looking 4 someone who is kind hearted and loves to have a good time ..so if u think ur that special someone who knows how to respect and treat a lady don't be afraid to hit me up! Would love to find someone to laugh and have a good time withfor the long term .. Very positive and think life should be lived! I aj very passionate and affectionate. I love to relax and spend time with my family and friends. I enjoy all music love to listen to live music and dance.. Right now I Just want to meet for coffee or a quick dinner at a nice place for a quick bite to eat. In other words just to break the ice and see if there would be any further interest. Then if its all good we can hit up a hotel for about an hour or two. I am looking for someone special to share my life with. I feel as though I have all things in life except a great, caring and funny man. Just looking for the one to take the ride with me. I am a very carefree woman looking for a carefree woman. I am looking for someone who will not dwell on the past and is lookming to the future and understands that I am not your ex. I am shy at first but get over it quick. I am very cute and tired of being alone. I am looking for a great guy who will love me forever!

Sunburyd

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top